Thursday, March 26, 2009

A milestone


So many of you know that I always dreamed of having a Jeep Cherokee. They were new and so cool when I was in high school, but couldn't be had since I got the hand-me-down silver bullet of the family. (tribute for you Janna)

When we were pregnant with Meg we got a call from Jim's mom that she wanted to sell her Cherokee. We jumped at the chance and have been driving it ever since. Well, yesterday we hit a milestone. Yep, that odometer reads 99999! We're all about driving paid for cars until they just about don't drive anymore. Here's to the next 100000!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I know just what you mean...our van has 121,000 miles on it and our car has 175, ooo! But hey, we don't have a car payment! YEAH!!!

The McGregor Clan said...

Okay, I laughed out loud at my ode to the bullet. I too took a picture of one of my car's that passed over 100,000 miles. John thought I was a cracker head, but I thought it was AWESOME!!! I am all about a paid for car too.