Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet memories

I love my family! They make me laugh! And they touch my heart.

Jacob has started making a funny face (not yet captured on camera......still trying), but here's Megan making the face! Love the eyes rolling up into the head!
Yesterday we headed over to Downtown Disney to cool off in the water pad sprinklers and ran into our sweet friends. Megan was posing for a picture with buzz, so Matti joined in!When I was cleaning floors the other day I looked over and noticed the kids sitting together watching Pinnochio. No fighting or arguing, just a sweet sibling moment!
I love to see my little man looking up to his Daddy! Jim is truly the greatest dad ever. In this picture Jacob has joined him on the floor to throw the ball up in the air just like Daddy!
Here's one of Jacob enjoying a sweet treat from a birthday party. What's better than a cookie on a stick?

1 comment:

Mary said...

OK...I still think that it is the coolest thing to just go hang out at Downtown Disney...for real! We are coming back in September....wanna have breakfast again?? Wanna come to a park with us?? :)