Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long time, No post



Hello friends and family! I promise we're still here. It's been way too long since my last post and I promise to try harder to keep you up to date on what's going on in our lives!

Since I last posted we have done the following:
celebrated Halloween
hosted Jim's parents for Thanksgiving
drove to TN to celebrate Christmas with all sides of the family
Megan rode her first roller coaster (kiddie size)
visited Gator Land for the first time

I promise posts to update you on the highlights of these in the coming days.

Currently we are living life. Megan is back in school and preparing for her dance recital. We are getting excited about Valentine's Day and preparing to celebrate Jim's 35th birthday (on the 19th). We are also awaiting word on an offer we have made on a house here in the area, and yes, we hope this is the last move for a long time. Things with our church family are exciting and going well.

Here's a recent fun picture of the kids dressed as Buzz to tide you over until I can get some updated posts and pictures on the blog! Thanks for loving me enough to let me take a blogging break!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I have missed hearing from you!! So glad you are back!!! Love you!! :)