Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Here is my sweet angel at her preschool "muffins for moms." The kids had painted flower pots and grown grass with flowers! They decorated their room and served us muffins and juice as we squeezed our legs into their pre-school sized chairs. It was a sweet time and I will treasure her excitement!
My sweet family allowed me to choose our dinner spot for Mother's Day.....Olive Garden it is!
Jacob patiently waiting...he he he.
Oh, how her eyes sparkle!
My beautiful roses plus the wildflowers from Sunday morning. I am blessed beyond words to have two happy, healthy children! They entertain and amaze me on a daily basis. Even though being a mom is at times a lot harder than I ever thought possible, it's also a lot better than I ever dreamed possible and I wouldn't change it for a moment!

7 comments:

Remi Rae Callister said...

you should check out my blog!
www.sassymia.blogspot.com
its a boutique for women and kids!

Chloe Iverson said...

great blog..

Windows Server 2008 | Real Estate
Kenai River Fishing | Cheap Software
Frisco Personal Injury Attorney |Skagway Fishing CharterAlaska Salmon Fishing | House Cleaning San Marcos
Houston Car Wreck Lawyer | Frisco Car Accident Lawyer
Frisco Car Accident Lawyer | SQL Server 2008
Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer | Alaska RV Rental
House Cleaning Dripping Springs | Personal Injury Lawyer Dallas
Thanks for sharing.

hapi said...

Hi The Collins, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed every page on your blog, I think you are is creative, if you have a spare time look at me too at peanut allergy symptoms I am happy to share with you and hope to become your friends

Unknown said...

Microsof company affirms the goal of the following most current installation involving Business office intended for Macintosh is always to take software program extra using the House windows consumer experience in the room. That which we see for the reason that noticably accessory for the particular Microsoft Office 2010 Macintosh personal computer version is actually Take on life, your e-mail plus production program Apple pc consumers have clamored for for a long time. We noticed that for instance Office 2010 with regard to Windows 7, this Mac pc version appears like it is going to talk about the identical single Ribbon user interface highlights of Download Office 2010 the House windows equivalent throughout every one of the applications inside package. Office 2010

The Tiny Twins said...

What a great blog! This made my night!

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved this, it was so heart-warming! I think all family blogs deserve a big round of applause in this day and age. And for that, I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://www.ifimdamon.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award-nomination.html