Monday, March 31, 2008

Jacob's first Easter


Easter was a special day for us. It was the first Sunday for all of us to be here in Florida and we celebrated God's love with our Westpoint family. I have truly craved being with such a sweet family of believers. You guys know this past year has been a little unconventional for us and I love and missed the structure of a weekly gathering to celebrate my God!

After our gathering we headed back to our friends house for a restful afternoon (thanks McGinns) and enjoyed a delicious Honey Baked meal and carrot cake (thanks Dukes). The kids had fun with their Easter goodies in their baskets (thanks Nana). Megan ate and played while Jacob mainly chewed!

I'm having trouble getting pictures on, so I'll try again tomorrow! Blessings to you all.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Yay!! Just found your blog!! SOOO, happy that you are here also!! Love you bunches!