Monday, March 31, 2008

Unpacking


Have you ever noticed that unpacking is a whole lot easier to do than packing? We've emptied nearly every box in a week finding new homes for all our stuff in all our roomy closets! What a blessing they are. Just before our move we found out the house we were to move into wasn't going to be available. Great news because our good friends are staying here, but what came next was an all out search for a house that could be ready for a family of four in two days. God provided and we are in an area we love in a spacious house and fantastic friends who let us stay the weekend until we had power and water. Plus we are so excited to be back together as a family! My man is such a help to me and I truly missed just being together as a family for the weeks he came ahead to get started at Westpoint.

We are gearing up for the celebration of Megan's birthday (her actual birthday was this past weekend). She is keeping us in stitches all the time--although tonight the laugh was on Mommy. In true Florida style a little lizard had taken up residence in Megan's new dollhouse. Megan never stopped laughing as I jumped around swatting at that thing with the fly swatter. "That's siwwy (silly) mommy."

We are truly excited to be back in Florida with our Westpoint family! We hope you all can come visit us soon. Love and miss you all.

1 comment:

The McGregor Clan said...

See, that's the difference between you and me. I would have FREAKED out if I had a lizard in the house. I am not really sure what I would have done. Gotten a bat or something and whacked the tar our of it!!! I am glad the MD went well today. I am sure it's scary. I was more scared about them putting Alana to sleep for the tubes in her ears, then I was for for actual procedure. Sounds like you guys are well and happy. This is probably how it was all supposed to be anyways. Talk to you soon.