Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Princess


Oh yes, she's four and she's all about the princesses! We were invited Friday to Disney with a sweet friend and enjoyed meeting 3 of the princesses and riding a few rides.


Jacob is checking out Mickey's house!


We got to see the parade on our way out too!

Unfortunately our trip was cut short with what ended in a trip to first aid for me! Not exactly how you want to spend a day at Disney, but Nurse Debbie was super sweet and I'm very grateful that they were there to help. We've been promised a return trip to enjoy a few more of the sites so we'll post more pictures on our return visit.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you are ok! Sweet pictures of Megan with the princesses - you know we love Disney over here too! Also, love the new look of your blog!

The McGregor Clan said...

I LOVE those pics of Megan and the princesses. Alana asked when we can go visit "Megan's princesses." So, maybe we can do that when we come down sometime. I would have to frame those!! So cute.

The Collins said...

I'm really not sure what happened that day, but I ended up passing out on the small world ride. I was so glad Jim was there to take care of the kids and help get me out of there!

Richard said...

Glad that you are okay!!! (Are you sure you aren't pregnant with all that passing out stuff?) I said that I would sign this "Dad", but he just laughed and since I can't lie....you know who...said it. Love your blog and the kids are growing up so fast!

The Collins said...

Ha ha! yes, I'm sure I'm not pregnant with that passing out stuff.....just ask Daddy. It started many, many years ago!