Tuesday, April 6, 2010

February happenings

So, it's been a busy time for us. Not gonna make excuses, just gonna try to get back into the blogging groove. Here's some of what's been going on the past couple of months for us. I'm having trouble moving pics around, so forgive me if my time line isn't exact.

Jim celebrated his 35th birthday this year. So, on his special day, we picked up Megan from school and headed out for a family lunch at one of our favorite spots....Tijuana Flats! We got to head out that night for a date night. By the time we left we still weren't even hungry so we opted for appetizers at Olive Garden and dessert across the street at his favorite Cheesecake Factory. Yumm-O
Here's a picture of Megan with her braids. She was so fascinated by the braiding I did while we had a sweet little girl with us that she wanted braids of her own. Let me tell you, when she woke up the next morning it looked like a crimper had gone horribly wrong! That was an 80's do if I ever saw one : )
We are all about dress up these days. I think she changes dress up about 5 times a day. Here we are making no bake cookies for a dinner get together. I love that she enjoys cooking. I am truly looking forward to many memories made together in the kitchen with my sweet girl!
I love my silly little boy. Here he is playing on the back porch while I'm cooking. I looked out and saw him with a bucket on his head. He and Meg were walking around chanting "bucket head, bucket head." These little people make me smile!
Here's a picture of Meg's loot after her Valentine party at school.


Megan had a combo party at school to celebrate Valentine's Day and pajama day. She slept on sponge rollers the night before and had cute curly hair! I love when she asks me to curl her hair; I think it's so cute and reminds me of my childhood trying to find a comfortable position to sleep on those rollers....who's with me?

No comments: