Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March 2010

So, this post is brief with just a few of my favorite shots from the month. I will admit a lot of my pictures have an extra kid in them and we can't post those pictures, but I promise to share them with you family off-line!

Happy St. Patrick's Day....here's Megan decked out in her green after school.

The kiddos cooking up in the play kitchen while Mommy cooks up dinner! Is he a chef in training or what? If you notice he's wearing a Publix apron. The pre-school pals program they have is so fun and sends free toys! If you're not a member you can sign up on their website.
I noticed a friend's new dance bag at class one day and made a comment about it. Shortly after that we received a package and her mother-in-law had made a "shoe" bag for Megan. It's in the shape of a shoe (obviously) and has cute ballerina fabric and buttons for the lace on the front! Super cute and a treasure for sure.
Megan has a new fascination with braids. Her sweet teacher at school takes time to braid her hair many mornings after she arrives. Here she is keeping our sweet friend company while she works on "homework"....that is drawing me a picture : )

Birthday pics to follow in the next post.....

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very Cool! I have missed your posts, but totally understand! I'm sure you all were a big blessing to that child. Love you all!