Friday, June 13, 2008

Educational Day at SeaWorld


We have started taking pretty routine trips to Sea World and had our most educational trip to date when Jim was able to go with us last Sunday. Jim had not gotten to view the whales and dolphins behind their exhibits before so while checking out Shamu I hear Megan ask "Oooh, what was that?" I then hear Jim's response "I think Shamu went poopy." (If you've been following my blog then you know our life is all about poopy right now--potty training) Megan was most fascinated and still will tell you about this two weeks later. We then went over to the dolphin exhibit and interrupted what Jim and I could only guess was the middle of their mating season. We promptly distracted the kids and left, not wanting to have to think of a story to explain that one yet! The picture is one of the marching band on stilts--our first time to hear the parade of drummers!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

this one made me laugh out loud. glad you can learn all about Shamu's poop. Hopefully she won't want to do that in the water now...like shamu does :)