Thursday, June 26, 2008

I hear ocean waves.....

I have the beach on my brain. I won't deny it. We live in Florida, but the beach is just a bit too far to visit too often. After putting Jacob down for his nap I hear ocean waves. I stop and look around wondering what that sound is and realize he's playing with his "ocean sounds" toy in his crib. I'm packing up and heading to the beach for a couple of days to do some scrapbooking with 7 of my girlfriends! I'm super excited to get started on Jacob's book, spend time with my friends, eat some yummy food, swim, walk on the beach and get away for some quality time with my Savior. I'm excited to go recharge my batteries to be the wife and mom I know God asks me to be. I know I'll be more excited to come back to my precious family a little fuller.......I'll post a couple pics from our time away once we get back.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful trip. You deserve it :) Please tell everyone hi for me and I miss them!!