Monday, July 14, 2008

Vacations and birthdays

Well, the beach was great. I got 26 pages done in Jacob's book--all the way from birth until we moved to Florida! I feel great about that accomplishment. It was so fun to look back over this last year and see his growth and all the people who have surrounded us and loved on us! My brother and his family came last week and spent their vacation with us. I'll try to post pictures soon. (I'm having camera issues). We had a lot of fun and Meg and Jacob both loved playing with their cousin Alana. We miss being near them and letting the kids grow up together--we try to take advantage of every opportunity to get them together now. While they were here we visited Sea World, Downtown Disney, the new water pad park, had a cookout and saw fireworks and tried to eat out a couple of times. Seriously both times we went out for dinner the restraunts were closed--one for vacation and the other with new hours. We're off today for a vacation of our own, so I'll post next week and let you know what all we did. Jacob's parent commitment service is also next Sunday, so we'll let you know about that and share pictures as well. Have a great week everybody.

Just a side note--tomorrow is my 3....th birthday and I just wanted to wish my birthday buddy Stacey a Happy Birthday! She is truly one of the best friends a person could hope for--we met the first time we lived here in Florida and discovered we have the exact same birthday. Couldn't think of anyone better to share this day with!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Thank you! You just gave my heart a hug! Avery sang happy birthday to you tonight before she went to sleep. Wouldn't want to share my day with anyone else either. Happy, happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!! Love you!!

Jackson said...

Happy Birthday, Beth!!! What better way to spend it... at the BEACH!!! I can your sweet giggly self relaxing with your hubby and the kids... don't step on any jellyfish!!

Mary said...

So glad to find your blog.....I love keeping up with people this way!! ~Mary