Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun little facts.....

Okay, so several of my buddies have done this on their blogs so I thought I'd join in the fun....feel free to copy and change the answers on your own blog......


1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? not sure--never tried--afraid the dairy might get me!
2. Do you own a gun? not now, we have in the past although I never shot them
3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? caramel macchiato (made with soy milk--again with the dairy)
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? orange/strawberry/banana juice
5. Do you do push-ups? girls can do those too?
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? engagement ring and my mother's bracelet
7. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking and I'm just starting to make cards
8. Do you have A.D.D.? only when trying to major multi-task
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? speak before I think
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I hope my mom goes home from the hospital tomorrow, I'm hot (Ali flash), and I gotta pee.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. coke, sweet iced tea, Mt. Dew and OJ
12. Current worry right now? my mom in the hospital
13. Current hate right now? that Jim is about to be gone for a week and a half!
14. Favorite place to be? in the pool or at the beach (on the sand, not in the water)
15. Do you like to travel? I like the destination and the actual travel is better now that the kids are a little older
16. What color shirt are you wearing? green
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? sounds hot
18. Can you whistle? nope although not for not trying!
19. Favorite color? green
20. If you could would you be a pirate? no
21. What song do you sing in the shower? usually what we sang last Sunday or what Megan got stuck in my head : )
22. Favorite girl's name? Megan/Lauren
23. Favorite boy's name? Jacob/can't think of others right now
24. What's in your pocket right now? lint
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? had a white comforter with red roses (still have it) and a silky purple pillowcase my great-grandmother made me
26. Worst injury? 2 c-sections or split chin when I passed out in 7th grade
27. Do you love where you live? love the city/area-not so much the house
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
29. Who is your loudest friend? Janna--my sis-in-law (love ya : ))
30. How many pets do you have? only the stray lizards
31. Does someone have a crush on you? none that I know of
32. What is your Favorite Book? light fiction----get lost in a story
33. What's your favorite candy? Runts and anything chocolate
34. Favorite Sports Team? Steelers and Gators (honestly don't personally care, but these are our family teams-yes I root along to get to live here)
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? This is way to early to be up!

No comments: