Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jacob turns 2!

I cannot believe my baby has turned 2! Seems like just yesterday I was waiting to hear his sweet cry as he joined our family.

Jacob is into trucks right now. Okay, obsessed is more like it! We decided on a hot wheels party and let the kids play with the train table, hot wheels and a little car game. (It's really hard to structure anything for 2 year olds!) So, we had an enjoyable playdate/birthday party with his little friends.

Here's the birthday boy ready to pitch.
My mom was able to come down again this year for a visit....you know what that means....cake by nana! Here's a picture of the truck she and Megan decorated for Jacob.
I'd love to post more pictures, but we had several guests (or customers as Megan called them.) who are currently in the foster system and out of privacy for them I didn't want to include them without their foster parent's permission.

No comments: