Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Season of dance

Megan had so much fun last year taking dance that she asked to do it again this year! I loved seeing her confidence and excitement. I remember all too well the sacrifices my parents made for me to take piano lessons and the encouragement they gave to me over the years as I practiced and I want to foster those desires in Megan too. Here's a picture from the beginning of the year.

While Megan is busy with school and dance Jacob is still pretty much along for the ride.....Here's a picture of him in his most used seat....yep, the car seat! I feel like I'm always in the car dropping off or picking up or taking here or running there.....but you know, there's no place I'd rather be. I think of working and then I think of all that I'd be missing! So for now, we'll tote along toys to keep us entertained in the car rider line and dance studio waiting room!
Here's a picture of a rare breakfast out while Megan was at school. It's fun to see his little personality come out and to spend that time with just Jacob around. He's a fun little boy!
Yummy biscuit!

No comments: