Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun at Nana's




First I want to thank all of you who prayed for our trip and specifically for my mom. We planned the trip to stay and see my mom through her second chemo treatment. She made it through but is having a rough time these days following the treatment. She decided once her hair started coming out to go ahead and let it go. Being prepared she has 4 wigs and a variety of hats to don her head. This is where the fun comes in......Megan and my neice Alana decided to have a fashion show with the wigs. Megan decided she looks like grandmother with the short gray wig on. I'll try to add a little video with the girls dancing and singing in the mirror.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I'm so glad that you were able to be with your mom during her chemo. I'm still praying for her...and you, too!