Sunday, August 10, 2008

summer fun and boo boos.....



I don't know how I escaped childhood with relatively few injuries. Seriously I only have one scar that has a story (aside from chicken pox). Thus each time one of the kiddos gets hurt it breaks my heart. So far the only scar is from Jacob's surgery (knocking on wood).

Meg was jumping into the pool and caught my friend off guard! Meg landed chin first on top of my friend Kari's head landing both of her eye teeth into her upper lip. She bled, swelled immediately and boy did she cry......She's all recovered from her "fat lip" now, but I just had to share this picture.

I've also included one of Jacob after enjoying a chocolate chip cookie. He truly enjoys the dining experience--my mama never told me a son would be so messy : ) It sure is cute though. I would include a picture of his favorite current mischief however grabbing the camera while he's splashing in the toilet isn't first on my list of priorities.

No comments: