Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 60th Anniversary!





Our trip to Tennessee was ultimately scheduled to celebrate my grandparents' 60th anniversary. All of us were able to gather at a restaurant to celebrate and had a wonderful time. My grandfather is a man of few words, so when I asked how they got engaged his response was "well, we decided to get married so I went to Memphis and bought a ring." I love that they still love each other and honestly still like each other. I pray that God blesses Jim and me with enough years to celebrate our 60th anniversary. Jim has already instructed Megan that she will throw us a huge party when that day comes--hope you'll all plan to be there. So, save the date--June 1st of 2057.....

1 comment:

Mary said...

I don't have anything planned for that day, so I'll pencil you in :)