Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday at Nana's

So the day after Megan's party I took off to Nashville with both kids to get our house back on the market. Since it was Megan's birthday you can imagine the gifts and cakes that were waiting at each grandparent's house! Our first stop was to stay at my mom's....aka Nana and what a birthday it was. My brother and his sweet wife and daughter were able to join us for dinner and doll cake before the girls received their gifts!









nana still has her talent!











sweet cousins!











the girls thanking nana for their American Girl dolls!

Yep, American Girl dolls complete with a case of clothes made by my mom and grandmother for each of the girls. Janna (my sis-in-law) and I had a lot of fun helping the girls change their doll's outfits. They even have a box of earrings or accessories as Fancy Nancy would say!

No comments: