Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Hello Kitty Party

Well, Megan's girlie party was a blast! She had so much fun and I think everyone else did too!! Thank you moms who pitched in so much to help me. I can't believe my baby is 4! I remember her keeping us up nights and blowing the hair dryer to soothe her to sleep.....now we're in dance, starting soccer, and enrolling her in VPK. Where has the time gone?











the birthday girl herself.




We had 10 giggly girls and painted toenails and fingernails. We then decorated our goodie bags and played dress up. The pin the flower on Hello Kitty was next before we dug into yummy cupcakes, strawberries and strawberry lemonade. Megan loved all of her gifts--we packed many of them to take with us the next day on our trip to TN!

Here are a few pics of the day.












all the girls!











decorating goodie bags!











Happy 4th Birthday Megan! We love you!

No comments: