Thursday, April 9, 2009

Visit with Papa and GanGan

We also got to see my dad and step-mom who live near our TN house. Thank you guys again for all you've done to help me get the house ready to list! My mom scrubbed the kitchen and watched the kids while I went back and cleaned the rest of the house. My dad hung blinds, touched up paint, changed bulbs, scrubbed oil from the driveway and garage, changed filters, hauled trash and I'm sure more.....My brother handily runs a landscaping biz on the side so he worked tirelessly on the overgrown yard! You are all priceless and I love you all!


My nephew's birthday is the day after Megan's so we all got to get together to celebrate Calen's birthday! Jacob was beyond tired and bless his heart my brother tried so hard to keep him entertained!
Papa, Megan and Gan Gan



Gan Gan and Megan coloring



the birthday boy!


Uncle John flying Jacob!

No comments: