Thursday, September 11, 2008

because I know you're wondering.....

Driving around doing errands today we decided to meet Jim for lunch. As I pulled into his parking lot the car starts blowing hot air in my face. Now maybe fall is starting to cool things off for some people, but here it's still like 95 degrees and HUMID!!! Then that dreaded red light came on and the temp. gauge went all the way up. My wonderful hubby ran to get us lunch and meet us at the car place. Can't you see us eating our Chick-fil-A in the waiting room? I called the mechanic on our way and they had a spot ready for us! Needless to say, by the end of the afternoon we had a new thermostat--my brother guessed right--too bad he wasn't close to fix it : ) Apparently when you put it in hot water it's supposed to open and mine didn't so they hope that's got her fixed. Guess we'll find out when I drive the kids all gussied up tomorrow to go have pictures taken huh?

4 comments:

Stacey said...

if that doesn't fix it, have them look at your computer. that is what ended up being wrong with the van!! Glad you are up and running!!! (for now :) )

Amy said...

Love the new blog design - how fun!

Stacey said...

Love the new look!!!!!!

Erin said...

Fun to know that you all have a blog!! I love your page design!! Sorry about your car!!