Monday, September 22, 2008

Lizards are falling on my head!

You read right--lizards (not raindrops) are falling on my head! It's about to rain and I was trying to cover our new grill back up since the grill cover was askew from our latest winds. I opened the door after checking the screen and the track for those pesky little things. Wouldn't you know a lizard fell from above hit my arm and scurried outside--at least he had that sense about him. I don't know how to contain my screams--I sure hope my children aren't scarred by my total fear of these harmless creatures!

I recently watched a friend's two youngest boys and a lizard got in while their parents were dropping them off. Poor dad had to catch that little guy to get him out before leaving for his meeting. I tell ya, if they don't get out on their own or with someone else helping them I grab for the fly swatter--gotta use it for something here right?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yikes!! That would totally send me over the edge....Hey, I like your new blog look....very cute!! We really enjoyed seeing you all this weekend...it was so fun to catch up!!