Monday, September 22, 2008

Dueling raspberries!

My husband came up with that title.....isn't he smart? Wonder what it means?

Today after taking the car back to the shop for the 3rd time Jim dropped us off and had lunch before going back to work. After we got the kids settled and food in front of them he looked at me and asked "hear that?" Silence hung in the air for a few moments while their initial bites took the edge off their hunger. Not a minute later we hear one raspberry then the other one raspberries back. "Now that's more like what I'm used to hearing." So we enjoyed our lunch over a raspberry duel! Bon apetite!

***With that said--my car is now in pieces/broken/at the garage until tomorrow. They really think they have it this time--it's the electrical fan motor, shroud and relay. I'm hopeful they know what all that is because I haven't a clue! Sounds reasonable that a broken fan would cause the AC to blow hot air and cause the car to overheat making all the pretty lights come on. Right?***

No comments: