Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dance class take 2

Well, after a week off for labor day it was time to go back to dance class on Monday. Jim and I both gave her the you're a big girl...don't you want to dance with your friends...you know the talk speech. We got there and I had told her I'd be at the window watching and if she got sad she could give me a kiss and go right back to dancing. She did just that and flitted around like a princess. She was most impressed with the princess sparkles she got as a reward for participating in class. (glitter sprinkled on her arm) Here's hoping to many more exciting classes!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So glad you updated us! I planned on calling you this afternoon to see how Monday went. I am glad she did better. I am sure it was the princess dust that did the tric :) Can't wait to see more pics of her!!!